Preschool Play was created out of a desire to see mommies and preschoolers learning, discovering and playing together. Each Thursday from 10:00-11:00 we set up the gym with sensory bins, pretend play toys, gross motor toys, science experiments, STEM toys and learning toys.
We invite moms, dads, grandparents, aunts and uncles to bring their kiddos to explore, discover and play together. Our space is designed for infants through 5 year olds.
What does a typical Preschool Play day look like?
- Check-In when you first walk into the lobby. You and your child will be provided with a nametag. If you have never attended any events at Judson before, you can save time by registering online. Simply click on the link down at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the gym with your child and begin playtime. You may find structure play stations that include a science activity, dot markers, or a hands-on counting activity. We will always have bins of toys to play with. Every other week we have the riding toys out to work on our gross motor skills!
- Our playtime lasts about 20-25 minutes. We will then come together for whole group time. Parents and children will participate in chants, poems and listening to an everyday storybook.
- Our whole group time lasts around 15-20 minutes. We know kids are made to MOVE so don’t worry if your preschooler wanders or gets wiggly. We expect it.
- Upon completion of our whole group activities, families are encourage to either continue playing or we will move into a family craft time.
Our ultimate goal is to take everyday activities and everyday play and connect it back to the Truth found in God’s Word. We want every infant, toddler and preschooler to know that:
- God made them!
- God loves them!
- God has a plan for them!
Preschool Play runs the duration of the school. Check our website calendar for dates. We can’t wait to PLAY with you!
Judson Kids Contact Form – Never attended anything at Judson Kids? Register before arriving to save yourself some time!